Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Change Cross Country Ski Bindings

Attempt

Now once again tries to someone in our bathroom. This time we have

and after the first two failed attempts for a local tiler decided about 10 months costs me save iron and has now started to rework some of the first tile.
I was at first do not really married to the bathroom to avoid yet to see a mistake, but the first impression looks ever better, than what I've seen so far.

At first glance it looks of course, everything still terrible, but the approach can be seen already what the artist wants to express. To facilitate the tile work, we also have the bath along with the redesigned Umkofferung what is now more of the original plan ProHaus equivalent. Also, I've now gotten used to the new location of the tub and find it more convenient than my old idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment