Saturday, October 2, 2010

Fluxocillin Chest Infection

Communication and Completion of an Bringschuld

First to the joyous release: On larp.tv can here see how two of my esteemed colleague, a charming host and I try it, to fathom / explain / conceal, what fantasy for now at all is.

Now to the question of guilt: The team has larp.tv discussed some time ago my zombies - and also filmed the prologue. I Dösbaddel legally culpable but forgot to mention that at this point. So high official: I ask sincerely for forgiveness in this matter (but then again I'm old now and since they account for a sudden many Things. Here may click the interested reader can contact to help me to carry my fault.

Speaking debt removal: Also not mentioned so far wrong of me - I drive myself since Thursday evening irregularly around on a beautiful event called Fantastic Worlds , to be held until Sunday at my old Alma Mater. It is interesting to once again hang around at the University of Hamburg, and hopefully even more interesting is the panel discussion, which I will participate on Sunday. I let myself be surprised sometimes ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment